Some of the things that get on my nerves from time to time are as follows.
- People using umbrellas without awareness for those around them.
- People with wheeled suitcases dragging them all over the place like a caravan going too fast on a motorway.
- People suddenly stopping causing other people to almost crash into them.
- People with supermarkets trolleys who seem to think everyone else is invisible or block the aisle when others are trying to get past.
- People dropping litter when there is a perfectly good rubbish bin within line of site.
I’m probably not the only one who gets annoyed by the above and many others. I’m sure readers of this blog will recognise the above and have many annoyances of their own. Well there is another annoyance now and that is a well know supermarket seems to think it’s against their store policy to allow customers to write down prices of items sold in their stores. They claimed originally to a guardian journalist that it was illegal but since when has putting ink to paper been illegal in the UK. I wonder what they would have done if he had been recording it on an Apple Ipad (many other media tablets available) or into his mobile phone.
Still I bet many of the other supermarket marketing companies will jump on the bad publicity this major supermarket has had and turn it to their advantage. Maybe even issuing small notebooks and pens as customer enter their stores. Well as someone’s slogan says “Every little helps”, well maybe not at the supermarket in question.